Meeting Information

Coordinates

Date Friday Feb 11, 2011
Time 02:00 PM Central
Telephone Number 866-740-1260
Teleconference ID 9030201

Attendees

Not Attending

Status Reports for week 02/07/2011 -> 02/11/2011

  • General ( Robert )
    • support document owners, reviewers and testers working on documentation
    • continue work on navigation and CSS on twiki-docteam, no progress
    • develop draft for questionnaire at AHM 2010 to be given to users during Marco's hands-on sessions, no progress
    • contact Jim, Tim and Marco to discuss possibility of simple usability test at AHM 2011, no progress
    • sent reminder to Dan regarding OSG production sites configuration, will sent to osg-sites instead
    • check with Terrence on status of VO area, out sick till next week
    • work on 7 documents:
      • ReleaseDocumentation/EnvironmentVariables - edit document, pass review, document was released by Suchandra
      • ReleaseDocumentation/TroubleshootingComputeElement? - sent reminder to Samir and Steve to add content
      • ReleaseDocumentation/HardwareRecommendations - Robert will work on examples, no progress
      • ReleaseDocumentation/TroubleshootJobsUsers - rewrite to follow document standards, no progress
      • Troubleshooting/TroubleshootingGuide? - rewrite to follow document standards, no progress
      • Troubleshooting/TroubleshootingFAQ? - integrate with other documents above, no progress
      • ReleaseDocumentation/CESimpleTest? - check references to document, include references to troubleshooting, no progress
      • ReleaseDocumentation/UserCESimpleTest - check references to document, include references to troubleshooting, no progress
      • Rob Snyder, Doug get in contact for Tier3
  • Compute Element ( Suchandra )
    • sent out reminder to ITB team members with document responsibilities by Monday
    • support work on 12 CE documents:
      • ReleaseDocumentation/TroubleshootingComputeElement? - Karthik to review document, Suchandra prepares document for release, no progress, will be reviewed by Tuesday
      • ReleaseDocumentation/ComputeElementFirewalls - Horst to review document, Suchandra prepares document for release, released
      • ReleaseDocumentation/ComputeElementInstall? - Horst to review section 'Define Globus Port Ranges', no progress
      • ReleaseDocumentation/ComputeElementInstall? - GIP section requires expert reviewer, released
      • ReleaseDocumentation/EnvironmentVariables - Suchandra to review and release document, released
      • ReleaseDocumentation/CondorBatchSystemHints - Suchandra prepares document for release, released
      • ReleaseDocumentation/InstallAndConfigureRSV? - Scott to review document, Suchandra prepares document for release, in progress, progress after Tuesday
      • ReleaseDocumentation/HardwareRecommendations - Robert will work on examples, no progress
      • ReleaseDocumentation/CEMonGIPonSE? - to be tested by Marco, Suchandra prepares document for release, Marco tested and sent review to Tanya, bug in config.ini, Marco opens ticket
      • ReleaseDocumentation/TroubleshootingJobsAdmins - Suchandra updates document to follow document standards, no progress
      • ReleaseDocumentation/CESimpleTest? - Suchandra prepares document for release
      • ReleaseDocumentation/ValidateRSVStorage? - Suchandra updates document, supported by Tanya, no progress
  • Storage ( Tanya )
    • work on 4 documents:
      • MonitoringInformation/RSV33StorageProbes? - released
      • ReleaseDocumentation/CEMonGIPonSE? - Marco tests document, Tanya prepares document for release
      • ReleaseDocumentation/HadoopInstallationHandsOn? - released
      • Storage/Toolkit - Tanya checks on document, distributes for review if needed
      • ReleaseDocumentation/ValidateRSVStorage? - support Suchandra updating document, prepare for review
      • Trash/Trash/Tier3/BeStManGateway? - Tanya checks on status of document, prepare for release
  • User Documentation ( Brian )
    • busy till end of January
    • standing item: ask Dan Fraser when effort will start and who is working on the documents
    • contact Brian and Derek
  • Tier3 ( Marco )
    • work on 2 documents:
      • ReleaseDocumentation/CEMonGIPonSE? - test and sent results to Tanya, see above
      • Trash/Trash/Tier3/XrootdClient? - Marco checks on status of document and prepares for release, no progress, review and test required
    • start writing glidein-wms user documentation, progress, but not done,
    • support Robert and Jim working on questionnaire, Robert to attend Thursday meeting
  • Security ( James )
    • work on 0 document:
    • follow document standards on remaining 3 documents, done
    • Jim reviewed internal documents
    • check section 'References' on each document, make sure documents cross reference each other for improved usability
  • Operations ( Elizabeth )
    • Rob Q. asks to have a look at Twiki v. 5
    • create list of 3 documents to be distributed to the Operations team, sent list to Robert
    • work on 1 documents:
      • Operations/TheGOC - support reviewer, prepare for release (input from Rob required)
    • support Iwona who is volunteering to work on VO documentation
  • VO ( Terrence Martin )
    • standing item:
      • ReleaseDocumentation/InstallConfigureAndManageGUMS?

Work Plan for week 02/14/2011 -> 02/18/2011

  • General ( Robert )
    • support document owners, reviewers and testers working on documentation
    • continue work on navigation and CSS on twiki-docteam
    • develop draft for questionnaire at AHM 2010 to be given to users during Marco's hands-on sessions
    • contact Jim, Tim and Marco to discuss possibility of simple usability test at AHM 2011
    • work on 7 documents:
  • Compute Element ( Suchandra )
    • sent out reminder to ITB team members with document responsibilities by Monday
    • support work on 12 CE documents:
      • ReleaseDocumentation/TroubleshootingComputeElement? - Karthik to review document, Suchandra prepares document for release
      • ReleaseDocumentation/ComputeElementInstall? - Horst to review section 'Define Globus Port Ranges', Suchandra prepares document for release
      • ReleaseDocumentation/InstallAndConfigureRSV? - Scott to review document, Suchandra prepares document for release
      • ReleaseDocumentation/HardwareRecommendations - Robert will work on examples, no progress
      • ReleaseDocumentation/CEMonGIPonSE? - Marco tested and sent review to Tanya, bug in config.ini, Marco will open ticket
      • ReleaseDocumentation/TroubleshootingJobsAdmins - Suchandra updates document to follow document standards
      • ReleaseDocumentation/CESimpleTest? - Suchandra prepares document for release
      • ReleaseDocumentation/ValidateRSVStorage? - Suchandra updates document, supported by Tanya
  • Storage ( Tanya )
    • work on 4 documents:
      • ReleaseDocumentation/CEMonGIPonSE? - Marco tests document, Tanya prepares document for release
      • Storage/Toolkit - Tanya checks on document, distributes for review if needed
      • ReleaseDocumentation/ValidateRSVStorage? - support Suchandra updating document, prepare for review
      • Trash/Trash/Tier3/BeStManGateway? - Tanya checks on status of document, prepare for release
  • User Documentation ( Brian )
    • busy till end of January
    • standing item: ask Dan Fraser when effort will start and who is working on the documents
  • Tier3 ( Marco )
    • work on 2 documents:
      • ReleaseDocumentation/CEMonGIPonSE? - test and sent results to Tanya, see above
      • Trash/Trash/Tier3/XrootdClient? - Marco checks on status of document and prepares for release, no progress, review and test required
    • start writing glidein-wms user documentation, progress, but not done,
    • support Robert and Jim working on questionnaire, Robert to attend Thursday meeting
  • Security ( James )
    • check section 'References' on each document, make sure documents cross reference each other for improved usability
  • Operations ( Elizabeth )
    • Rob Q. asks to have a look at Twiki v. 5
    • create list of 3 documents to be distributed to the Operations team, sent list to Robert
    • work on 1 documents:
      • Operations/TheGOC - support reviewer, prepare for release (input from Rob required)
    • support Iwona who is volunteering to work on VO documentation
  • VO ( Terrence Martin )
    • standing item:
      • ReleaseDocumentation/InstallConfigureAndManageGUMS?

Agenda

  • Robert will own the Glossary and distribute items to be checked to the team members

-- RobertEngel - 04 Feb 2011

Topic revision: r8 - 18 Oct 2016 - 15:21:41 - KyleGross
Hello, TWikiGuest
Register

 
TWIKI.NET

TWiki | Report Bugs | Privacy Policy

This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors..