Minutes of the Integration meeting, September 28, 2006
- Gabriele, David, Ilya, Burt, Grow Guys, Karthik, Rob Q, Micheal T, Alain, Doug Olson, John Wiegand, Terrence Martin
- LIGO has been validated on one Site UCSD
- Some lingering issues which VDS is addressing with chmod
- NFS-Lite requires "Wrapper" scripts to handle Remote IntialDir? Need to investigate issues around Condor's handling the Remote IntialDir? to understand impact and Condor feature being exersised.
- NFS-Lite maybe able to be packaged as an Optional configuration from VDT. Need to understand wrapper scripts more throughly.
- David will test against other sites.
- Terrence will offer an updated in the next week.
- Gabriele wondered about a timeline for installation of CEMon on both ITB and subsequently on OSG production sites for a Dzero reprocessing whcih will begin in November.
- Steve Timm has followup information regarding CPU consumption
- BDII and CEMon both call the GIP scripts, BDII calls them upon request and CEMon calls them every 5mins.
- small updates, to this stable release
- updates to CEMon to pull from GIP's
- updates to allow CEMon to be more easily configured
- ITB 0.5.1 will be available soon after the 1.4.0 Release
- We will plan to have installation fest the week of Oct 9th or October 16th. An informal role call yeilded 8 sites which would be able to install this version.
- 28 Sep 2006
Topic revision: r2 - 28 Sep 2006 - 20:50:29 - LeighGrund?