OSG Area Coordinators Meeting

Meeting Phone Coordinates

Wednesday, 2:00 PM Central Time
Phone (866) 740-1260 Meeting ID 8405618, followed by #

Attendees

Mine Altunay, Dan Fraser, Brian Bockelman, Chander Sehgal, Gabriele Garzoglio

Regrets: Rob Quick, Alain Roy

New Items for OSG Calendar

Jemise will update Indico - no new items identified

Follow-up Action Items

  • Brian will contact Von to determine the incremental cost of a cert (maybe 1000 certs) as input for the proposed work to eliminate certs at worker nodes.

User Support - Chander Sehgal

Stakeholder Request Management - Gabriele Garzogio

-- JemiseLockhart - 08 May 2012

Topic attachments
I Attachment Action Size Date Who Comment
pdfpdf User_Support_Report_9may2012.pdf manage 379.5 K 09 May 2012 - 18:18 ChanderSehgal OSG User Support Report - 9 may 2012 as a PDF
Topic revision: r3 - 09 May 2012 - 20:02:38 - ChanderSehgal
Hello, TWikiGuest
Register

 
TWIKI.NET

TWiki | Report Bugs | Privacy Policy

This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors..