Operations Service Level Agreement (SLAs) Catalog
OSG Operations will define service level expectation through a series of SLAs.
All service level agreements will be between the OSG Operations and the OSG Stakeholders. Version control will be handled by the OSG TWiki and may differ from stakeholder to stakeholder.
Services Used by Multiple VOs
Routine IT Services
Services Used by Specific VOs
VO Level Services will be agreed upon by the VO and its users.
- MIS, CSIU, and OSGEDU VOMS
- Engage VOMS (In Negotiation)
- Engage Matchmaker (In Negotiation)
- Engage SVN Software Cache (In Negotiation)
- Engage Submit Host (In Negotiation)
- OSG VOMS/VOMRS - Draft (4-28-10)
- 23 Feb 2009
Topic revision: r64 - 21 Apr 2016 - 13:25:23 - RobQ